Friday, May 15, 2009

The Room is done!

OK I know I was cutting it close, but I have completed Jaci B's room with the help of my dear mom and some friends who delivered the mattress and box spring earlier this week. I just have to say that the room turned out exactly like I had envisioned it and I couldn't be happier, well actually that's not true...I will be happier when my new daughter gets to see it for herself! I really hope she likes it!

Here it is!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Lil sis!
May God bless you, keep you and protect you on your trip to go and get Jacinda! And for the both of you on your return trip home to begin your lives together!
Love Ya!
Your Big Bro!

Nikki said...

It is so beautiful! I love it and can't wait to see it in person! Seriously, I think I'm jealous and want her room - lol.... have a safe and happy, happy journey!

Love you!
Nikki

Monica said...

Di:
The room is beautiful. Butterflies and a purple bed...WOW!I just know Jaci is going to be in shock when she sees it. I pray for you and Aimee as you travel to bring our special package home. I love you!

Sherry said...

It is beautiful. I love it and I know Jaci will love it too. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see the room in person and your beautiful daughter.
Love you?
Sherry

Kim said...

It is the perfect little girl's room. I'm sure she will love it. If she doesn't I'll bet there are about 20 of us who would trade her. You are both in my prayers for a safe and pleasant trip. I can't wait to meet the newest little Whitescarver woman.
Love ya,

Bennett said...

love the color combo, and that plaque w/her name on it is lovely. I think you guys did a great job. I can't wait to see her in it also.

Best of luck on your trip. I know u are counting the hours until take off.

God Bless you, Aimee and Jacinda

Celeste

ellerbee eight said...

update soon? Love your pics on facebook! You both look so happy. I hope everything is going well and can't wait for an update!