Friday, June 22, 2012

The time has come to BLOG AGAIN!

I am a writer. I think through my fingertips. There seems to be a direct connection that allows the thoughts from my mind and the feelings of my heart to flow out onto the keyboard.
It's been more than six months since I have published anything on this blog. I have visited several times and even have drafts started of blog posts, but for some reason there was some distraction or hesitation and I never finished the post, let alone published it.
But this blog is important to me. And someday I want it to be important to Jacinda. So I don't want to let it go. I want to write and express and pour out the scatteredness of my thoughts...capture our joys, share our sorrows and even recreate our everyday mundane activities with words. It's important to me not to let this go, because it is about OUR journey as a family...from waiting to see her face, to the dream come true of becoming a mom and now the reality of our reality. So yet again, stay tuned because we're about to kick this blog into high gear once again!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Great News, I can't wait!