Now that my summer plans have wound down and I have checked off VBS, vacation and the charity auction I was assisting with, I have some time to get started on the projects at home that have been accumulating on my "To-Do" list.
Top on the list is the bedrooms.
I have been in the process of converting my dressing room (a.k.a the spare bedroom) into Jaci's bedroom. I never really made good use of this room in the two years that I have lived here, so I feel like the wonderful decorations I painstakenly scoured three states to find kind of went to waste. In fact I still have a box of decorations that never got unpacked. That was until I was cleaning my bedroom this weekend and had the brilliant idea to re-do the room. Currently the room is garnished with lilacs, lovely flowers and pale yellow decor. but I am ready for a change and so I am going to take everything from the underused dressing room in its Parisian Vogue theme and transfer it to my bedroom this weekend. The best part is the only thing I will need to purchase is some new linens.
I really think I can get my room completed this weekend , which will pave the way for getting Jaci's room done next. Her bedding is purchased and the decorations to turn it into a sparkly butterfly retreat are all in place. I have already picked out her bed and a couple of additional pieces of furniture I want to add to the room, I just need to get my stuff out of there, so I can order them and have them delivered.
Once the rooms are completed, I will post some pictures.
I guess this is what they call NESTING. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely sounds like nesting to me.
Post a Comment