There was a missing signature on a paper, so we did not pass court today, Our case will be reheard sometime in April. Right now, there are no words only tears and prayers.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
God bless your heart Diann. And Jacinda's also. It does break my heart also. But remember to remain strong in the Lord and give this all to Him. Let Him handle the details. I just talked to my wife and she said she invited you to come to Pruntytown for the weekend and we will take you out. DEFINITELY! Come and we will hang with you all weekend and entertain you! God Bless! Jonathan
My heart hurts for you. I know the disappointment is fierce. I pray that God will sustain you thru this and will grant your fondest wish soon. You and Jaci are in my prayers. Love you, Kim
Di: As we have said all along, the Lord knows the correct timeing for this. I am so sad that you have to endure another delay, but I am still eager to meet this wonderful little girl and embrace her as she will be our newest Whitescarver Woman. I certainly understand your tears. I have even wept a few myself. The question WHY comes to mind but only God can answer that question. I Love you and I know in a few days, your out going spirit will respond to find the good in this situation.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
5 comments:
God bless your heart Diann. And Jacinda's also. It does break my heart also. But remember to remain strong in the Lord and give this all to Him. Let Him handle the details.
I just talked to my wife and she said she invited you to come to Pruntytown for the weekend and we will take you out. DEFINITELY! Come and we will hang with you all weekend and entertain you! God Bless! Jonathan
Diann,
You are right. There are no words. We are so sorry your wait is not over. I think you should come in this weekend, too.
Take care,
Vee
thinking of you my friend, hold strong!!
Celeste
My heart hurts for you. I know the disappointment is fierce. I pray that God will sustain you thru this and will grant your fondest wish soon. You and Jaci are in my prayers.
Love you,
Kim
Di: As we have said all along, the Lord knows the correct timeing for this. I am so sad that you have to endure another delay, but I am still eager to meet this wonderful little girl and embrace her as she will be our newest Whitescarver Woman. I certainly understand your tears. I have even wept a few myself. The question WHY comes to mind but only God can answer that question. I Love you and I know in a few days, your out going spirit will respond to find the good in this situation.
Post a Comment