I will be leaving for Ethiopia one month from today!!!
In honor of that I packed Miss Jaci B's wardrobe ensemble last night. Check it out...and to think all of this fits nicely in a compact little space bag, so there is still plenty of room for donations and care packages from other adoptive parents for their kiddos!
3 comments:
Ah, Jaci, with the magic you work creating fashionista ensembles out of the orphanage rag bag, I can't wait to see your face when you lay your eyes on your new wardrobe.
really looks nice!!!
Can't wait to see pics and hear all a/b your trip
Celeste
May I make one suggestion? We took a pair of flip-flops/adjustable sandles because we didn't know exactly what size shoe M wore. It turned out be be the only pair of shoes that really fit her out of the 3 pairs we brought. Enjoy getting ready for your little girl. It's such a fun time!
Post a Comment