I have been feeling incredible for the past week! At times I have to pinch myself to make sure that it is all real and then I realize I don't have time for silly things like pinching myself...there's too much to do!!!!
I am a planner, so feeling like a procrastinator is not a comfortable feeling for me. I am slowly realizing that my self-imposed ban on creating a room for Jaci B may have set me behind since there were about a gazillion things that couldn't be done until we passed court. But there is no time for regrets, I've decided just to move myself into warp speed mode.
I have lists upon lists, and just when I started to feel like I had a handle on that...everything else in my life has started picking up. My non-traveling job suddenly is requiring me to travel. The premier event for the Autism board I serve on is just around the corner and requires tons of PR work. But in spite of all the chaos and many, many things to do...I am filled with joy and peace. Things will get done. Plans will get made. I will get on the plane. And best of all my daughter will come home.
So now I am off to change the cat litter, finish folding clothes and then I am hitting the road...again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope I can catch you before you hit the road!!!
I need your address, pls send to my AOL Account
Celeste
Post a Comment