Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Photo Princess

Jacinda Bizunesh is addicted to photos. She loves being in front of and behind of the camera. It is so cute to see her grab my camera, hand it to me and say "Photo, Photo Mommy!" And like the doting momma that I am, I oblige!
Here are a few of my favorites!



















4 comments:

My name is Stacie... said...

She's just adorable. So glad to read your posts. I've been kinda stalking your blog wondering how things are going and lifting you both in prayer. Keep in touch.

Bennett said...

I love these too Diann

She is so pretty!!!

Celeste

Deanne said...

Wow! Diann, she looks soo sooo happy! Did she love her room?

Deanne

Carla said...

I stumbled upon your blog and recognized your little girl as one of the girls that was at my girls' orphanage. Those are great photos and it looks like Jaci is settling in nicely.