Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today

Today, April 7, marks the beginning of so many "one-year-ago" moments. See one year ago today...I passed court! I know it is a cliche, but in some ways it seems like it was yesterday and in others it seems like Jacinda has been with me her whole life.

One year ago at 7:17 a.m. I got an e-mail stating that our case had been approved! Today I took a few minutes and read over some of my e-mails from that day... I used phrases like "I am Jello," "I am in awe and so completely over the moon," "It's a surreal feeling."

A year later and the majority of time all I can think of when I look at Jacinda Hope Bizunesh is how incredibly blessed I am. Things aren't perfect, but they are good...really good. Jacinda is a loving young lady. She is empathetic and caring. She has an amazing sense of humor, a flair for the dramatic and a smile that lights up a room.

A year ago she was a dream, a photo, a little girl a world away. Today she is my reality, my joy and my world!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Happy to have been (and still be) a part of this wild ride.