I haven't been this excited to get a phone call from a man since I was in high school and I got a call from my secret crush. However, unlike the let down I received when I figured out he wanted to know if I had the answer to Number 23 on the Trig homework instead of asking me to prom, like I had hoped...this time I wasn't disappointed!
Bud the fire guy called me. He is coming Thursday at 3 p.m. for the fire inspection. He said it wasn't any big deal and if I "keep any kind of order" in my home I should be fine. However, just to make sure I am A-OK...I purchased two additional smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher. I also made sure there was nothing in the washer/dryer space. So I should be all set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Party with Bud on Thursday!
Then lean on the man to get the HS done. :)
Post a Comment