Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Too fun not to share!!!

I "discovered" this on another blog I stalk...and I just couldn't resist using it here as we kick off a Holiday weekend. I am going to try and have a little fun -- so my preppy name is...





Holbrook Emerson Insley the Second

But most people know you as Kitty




Now onto some of my faithful friends' Preppy Names...

Aimee: Britton Stoddard Brinsley the Second - But most people know you as Coco (This one was kind of a strange coincidence)

Kim: Vail Judge Pierson the Sixth - But most people know you as Babs

Monica: Eaton Neilson Calloway the Sixth - But most people know you as Bitsy

Vee: Foxhall Steele Folsom the Second - But most people know you as Tibby

Vivian: Riegel Elbridge Willoughby the Third - But most people know you as Muffy

Nikki: Delancey Caswell Ogden the Fifth - But most people know you as Cricket (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!)

Sherry: Rucker Rockwood Newcomb the Third - But most people know you as Missy

Angie: Judge Riegel Whittier the Sixth - But most people know you as Gigi

Amanda: Montague Duval Kilbourn the Sixth - But most people know you as Kiki

Chad: Prescott Abercrombie Tilford the Fourth- But most people know you as Biff

(Best part is if you don't like the first name the system gives you, just go back and request another one, it will change!)

No comments: