Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bullets

Exhaustion and stress have taken over. I have no creativity left. So here are the bullet points of my life:

  • My dossier reached its final destination, Ethiopia, on Monday. YEAH!!!!
  • I had an amazingly awful week of work last week that left me completely and totally exhausted.
  • My niece, Leah, has been fighting a flu bug for more than a week and ended up in the emergency room hooked up to IVs on Sunday night.
  • I am about two weeks behind in planning for our Vacation Bible School.
  • My vacation is coming soon and I can't wait to escape for a little R&R at the beach.
  • Every time my phone rings, I wonder if it is THE CALL, which is a crazy way to live.
  • My cousin's wife is being induced today, so the newest Whitescarver Woman, Stella, is on her way!
  • My kitchen needs to be cleaned so badly that I think I caught the stove contemplating a move to the apartment next to mine.
  • My Financial Advisors called yesterday and said they got the loan program from my 401K worked out and I should be all ready to go with the adoption financing.
  • I have to pay myself 6% interest, which is kind of funny.
  • OK that's about all I have in my right now...until next time.

No comments: