Jacinda's bedtime Mother's Day prayer
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for today. Thank you for Mother's Day. And thank you very much for sending my mommy to me.
In Jesus' name...Amen.
My prayer added to it...
Thank you Jesus for this beautiful child who lost her first mommy to illness when she was much too young to have to experience the pain of that loss. Lord, heal her heart from that loss and let her remember even more about the mother that gave her life and taught her to love.
And Lord, I am hoping that this beautiful woman is there with you now and if she is...can you please let her know how very thankful I am for this amazing gift I have been given. Tell her that we will all meet in heaven someday, that Bizunesh will remember her and that we love her.
In Jesus' name....Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment