Thursday, December 11, 2008

Care Package

So I am pretty sure Miss Jaci B. has received her care package by now. I can hardly wait for Crystal to get back and let me know if she received it. I have had lots of questions about what I included in the package.
Well let me just say that it is amazing what you can fit in a gallon ziplock baggie!
I sent her a Hello Kitty Bag, a Hello Kitty Sparkly shirt, a Hello Kitty necklace set (are you sensing a theme here?), a Hello Kitty notebook, pens, some candy, hair accessories, two small stuffed bunnies, a yo-yo, jumprope, maze, storybook and a photobook with her new families' pictures in it that took me two hours to make at the Kodak Kiosk. I know there were more things in there, but I can't remember now and I forgot to take any photos until after I had packed the baggie. But here is the finished results that were then overnighted to Montanna and more than likely placed in her little hands sometime yesterday.


2 comments:

Aimee said...

Just the beginnig of the loot, Jaci B.

My name is Stacie... said...

I remember those "gallon-size" goodie bags for Maria! Start watching the change is Jaci's eyes as you send her gifts. After praying for Maria and sending gifts you could start to see her become a more joyful child even through pictures. Your impact on her life, and hers on yours, is just beginning!