It has been three weeks since I saw your face for the first time. Today a woman named Crystal left to go pick up her daughter. She is carrying a package that I put together for you. It may be that you don't even know yet that there is someone "out there" waiting for you. But you will know soon, my darling girl. I am praying that as you open this package and look at the contents that you will somehow sense love and peace. I had some help from some very special people to put that together. Your Aunt Erin and Uncle Doug as well as another special friend had a lot of fun suggesting items that you should have. Your Grammy and Papaw watched as I packed it during my visit for Thanksgiving.
While this package is just filled with small trinkets, it is sprinkled with butterfly kisses, sunshine wishes and so much love, it almost didn't fit.
We are waiting to be filed for court and for a date. There is more waiting to come, but for me it is so much easier now that I have seen your face and I hope the same will be true for you.
I am praying that God will prepare your heart for me as he is preparing my heart for you. I don't know your past story, but I hope as we build a bridge of trust in the next few months that you will share your story with me and I will help you capture it for all time.
I also heard that I may see new photos of you at the beginning of the week. I am so excited that I find it hard to sleep.
Just remember darling girl that "even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on that same bright star."
Love,
Your waiting Amayae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have tears in my eyes........what a nice letter to send to your daughter. Really Really nice Diann........I am pryaing for you to get filed soon.
Celeste
Post a Comment