I got this from my college friend, Gretchen. In it she warned me not to be a scrooge, so I am going to post my answers here.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I always want to do the whole wrapping paper thing with coordinated hand-made bows, but I usually end up shoving it in a gift bag and scrounging around for tissue paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can find free time to do it
4. When do you take the tree down? Weekend after New Year
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my life-sized doll, Blondie.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Leah, my niece
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail when I actually get them out
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sausage
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I may be lucky to have it started before Dec. 24th. Usually I am done by Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I turn regifting into an art!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chex Mix and homemade cookies
16. Lights on the tree? yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song and O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to my childhood home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends on the year, we usually split it up.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Looming deadlines
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and cream with white lights
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Broccoli Casserole & homemade mashed potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A court date, referrals for Celeste and Aimee, for Renee to pass court, to go Christmas caroling and a nice book light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow I made your wish list for x-mas I feel so special. Thank you so much Diann, that wish is also on my wish list, and prayer list
Celeste
Any news on a court date yet?
Post a Comment