Is there anything better than a child at Christmas? Last year was my niece's first Christmas and while she didn't really get what was going on, she still charmed all of us with the way she ripped wrapping paper and squealed over her new toys. And this year, this almost two year old will again delight us.
And yet before I have even arrived home for Christmas the thoughts have turned to next year when Miss Jaci B. will be here with us. There is a wistfulness in the family as we talk about how things will change. My heart soars when I think about sharing family traditions with this beautiful, stunning little girl the Lord has placed into my life. I am praying that all will go well and she will be in my heart and life forever and that next year will be one of the best Christmases ever. I also know that this year if you look closely at the sparkle in my eye, you may just see a tear because I am wishing that Jaci B was already here.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
What a cutie.....she sure could pass as being your daughter. I hope she has recovered well and back to life as if there was never any scary looking drs. hospitals, and nurses. LOL
Post a Comment