Thursday, February 17, 2011

40 Things that Entertain Me

Well this blog entry is another fun one, although honestly with the BEAUTIFUL weather today I almost forgot to post it...but I made it with about 23 minutes to spare! So here it is...

40 Things that Entertain Me

Favorite TV Shows (1-10)
1. Monk
2. Bewitched
3. Beverly Hills 90210
4. General Hospital
5. The West Wing
6. Laverne and Shirley
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. The Mole
9. Facts of Life
10. Dallas

Favorite Movies (11-20)
11. Breakfast at Tiffany's
12. Elf
13. A League of Their Own
14. The Princess Bride
15. Ella Enchanted
16. Casablanca
17. The Devil Wears Prada
18. The Shawshank Redemption
19. Sleepless in Seattle
20. It's a Wonderful Life

Favorite Books (21-30)
21. Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
22. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
23. The Left Behind Series
24. Whistling in the Dark - Lesley Kagen
25. Tully - Paulina Simmons
26. Seventeenth Summer - Lousia May Alcott
27. The Winter of Our Discontent - John Steinbeck
28. Bridge to Terabithia - Katherin Paterson
29. Love Comes Softly Series - Janette Oke
30. Biography of Nellie Bly - I mean, the woman had herself commited to an insane asylum, circled the globe and worked as an elephant trainer, all for a good story.

Favorite Games (31-40)
31. CLUE
32. Wii Party
33. Monopoly
34. Catch Phrase
35. Sorry!
36. JT's Block
37, Coindozer App
38. Uno Attack!
39, Gin Rummy
40. Password

1 comment:

capri said...

Love Facts of Life and Shawshank Redemption too! I was just thinking about the Facts of life show the other day too. Sorry that I'm late in reading your posts but I do love and enjoy reading them. God sure has blessed you with a talent in writing!